I was tagged by keys-asshole.
You are given one million dollars but you have to give half of it to someone else. Who do you give it to?
I would say my mom.
What was the last book you read that you really didn’t like?
I do not remember. I’ve enjoyed the textbooks I’ve read for my
If you could drive anywhere, where would you go?
Japan so I could get there earlier than June
Mini-dress, cocktail dress or evening gown?
I don’t wear dresses unless I have to but I would choose a
I don’t have a favorite food. I have a favorite type of food: pasta
Is your first Kpop bias still your bias?
Probably Claim Jumpers
Favorite singer who also acts?
How fast do you think you would be eliminated on Running Man? and who’s nametag would you go for first?
I have absolutely no idea since I’ve never seen a full episode of
Do you have more followers on Tumblr or more friends on Facebook?
What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
Going to Japan!
I hate it when someone compliment’s an idol’s talent or looks, and then someone else says’, “are you crazy? They’re so ugly/untalented!” People have different opinions, so stop putting down their thoughts just because you may not agree with what they think. It’s completely rude and you don’t have any right to make someone feel like their opinion is wrong because it’s THEIR opinion, not yours.
There’s something about MBLAQ and their fans and how they interact that make me feel like they are genuine family. I heard even the Korean A+ and International A+ are really friendly with one another (when they can communicate) and help each other a lot. Man, that’s one cool fandom.
To all the Korean fans who accept international fans as part of the fandom…thank you! I love you! :)
you know you’re getting old when you watch the little mermaid and when ariel says “i’m 16 years old. i’m not a child anymore.” and you’re just sat there like yes you fucking are young lady stop it
The day you start agreeing with the parents in kids movies is the day it’s all over.
This post was haunting me, so I had to come back and reblog it. It’s just so true.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- French bread pizza
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
You can BangHimUp or BangHimLo but you can’t BangHimYoung because that’s illegal.